Spartan Recruiting Service (One-time cost)
As many of you know we don’t turn off as a staff. One or all of us is always doing some Spartan related activity or item. We often sacrifice our own personal time to adjust to meet the needs of our athletes. We are always working to give our athletes everything they will need to be successful on the track. One of the things we have traditionally done with the program is assisting with college recruiting for our athletes. This is a tedious and time consuming effort which includes hundreds of phone calls and emails to coaches to get scholarships for our athletes. It is our goal to help every Spartan earn a Track & Field Scholarship.
– Unsigned Seniors do not pay and are grandfathered in.
– This is for Freshman – Junior athletes.
– It is recommended for 9th grade and above.
– It is suggested for 10th grade and above.
This service will consist of the following items at a minimum but will also include any additional things needed to accomplish the mission of receiving officers and getting the athlete signed:
– Recruiting phone calls to coaches – unlimited.
– Recruiting phone call received from coaches – unlimited.
– Email correspondence with coaches and universities – unlimited.
– Availability to assist with scholarship amounts (negotiation) and be a part of phone calls or zoom calls with coaches as needed.
– Minimum of 20 – Interest letters / Recruitment forms sent to universities on behalf of the athletes to generate interest.
– Athlete evaluation to help the athlete and parent understand the appropriate target level for scholarship.
– Guidance with NCAA Clearinghouse compliance.
– Academic guidance for high school coursework in relation to targeted universities.
– Unlimited coaching and questions provided to athletes and parents on what to talk about during recruiting calls and visits.
– Unlimited follow up and assistance with the entire recruiting process from a member of the Spartan Coach staff.
$400 (One-time cost)